Our client is in need of a Program Manager 2 for an initial 8-month contract in Calgary, AB.
Program Manager 2 - Mulesoft Portfolio
You are a strategic thinker with an expert level skill for capturing business insights and applying them to learning and business decision opportunities for The Technology and Automation team. This highly recognized team has a proven track record for building next-generation technology roadmaps and delivering best-in-class solutions. You will partner with peers, senior leaders, and stakeholders to drive out transformational business opportunities using the clients Mulesoft platform
● Collaborate with subject matter experts in a “hybrid agile” environment to drive the right design and implementation of operational capabilities and tools required to manage the evolution of automation solutions
● Responsible for providing technical leadership and ensuring APIs, microservices, and integrations are developed and delivered with high levels of quality and performance.
● Support revenue-generating and cost-saving initiatives across CNI & CSE
● Work with development teams in troubleshooting and performance tuning of platform components
● Provide on-call support of operational issues when necessary
● Produce documentation related to services, solutions, and interfaces.
Must to have skills:
• Previous experience leading or working on system and process automation projects
• Hands on experience engaging with stakeholders at various levels to capture and validate business requirements, including solution business benefit and scoping.
• Business and technical analysis needed to ensure recommended software solutions solve business challenges
• Demonstrated experience exercising critical and creative thinking to design innovative solutions
• Provide mid- and long-term strategic advice on using technology to achieve business objectives
• Prior experience implementing new technology solutions through complete SDLC
• Hands on experience providing assistance with technical issues to system stakeholders for production systems
• Ability to delegate tasks to internal team members and manage project deliverables to agreed deadlines
• Prepare and present reports and presentations - business, strategic, and technical
• Proficient with corporate toolsets including Atlassian Jira/Confluence, and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Diagrams)
Nice to have skills:
1. Prior experience with Mulesoft Anypoint platform is an asset
2. Knowledge in Agile development principles and team software development
3. Prior experience operationalizing enterprise IT systems including processes, governance, and team resources