Our Client is building the TV Experience of the future!
This is what they have to say:
If you want to be part of the most exciting journey, join our team! We are going to reinvent how entertainment is brought to people, through technology, content and exciting user experience.
We shall use the most modern and advanced technologies, creating small, independent and cohesive teams with diverse skills - to reach a commonly agreed target: rebuild entertainment!
Candidate preference would be in Edmonton, Toronto and Vancouver, however open to remote for best fit. Role will be fully remote during COVID and will move to a flexible schedule after.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together:
- We need you to design, build and deploy the technology needed for the new TV experience, contributing to our teams with your knowledge, enthusiasm and creativity.
- The technology we build with you shall define a reference for the TV of the future, and we shall leverage all the power of our Network to build an immersive, complete multimedia environment.
- What we plan to do does not exist in the market, and we want to be the landmark for innovation in this exciting space.
- We will partner with the most advanced technology players to redesign the TV architecture, and we shall leverage the cloud to access unlimited power.
- We plan to reach users across all devices, and to create a unique, personal entertainment experience, starting from the TV. We are already collaborating with the leaders in this area, and many others plan to join.
- We shall create a dynamic, open work environment, where creativity is superpowered by technology, in a continuous quest for innovation.
- Minimum of 3 years of development/architecture experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with one or more of the following: Java8 or higher / Spring Boot.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- Experience with Cloud Native Platforms including Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker Enterprise, or Cloud Foundry in the public cloud.
- Experience with Containers and/or Serverless.
- Microservices, Functions, Event-driven/reactive programming or other Cloud Native architectures.
- Experience deploying systems into a production Cloud Native Environment.
- Experience in web-scale applications.
- Experience with DevOps and Agile engineering practices.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to drive/display ownership/proactive behavior.
- Analyzing the technical customer requirements.
- Development of client specific solutions.