Our Client is in need of a Business Analyst 2 for an initial 6 month contract in Vancouver, BC.
You will have experience in pulling reports, creating PO’s and vendor management. You are numbers oriented, can dig around in reports and extract information. Comfortable with spreadsheets, organized and possess strong communication skills.
Must to have skills:
• Numbers oriented, analytical, comfortable with spreadsheets – can deep dive into reports, extract info, massage into models required to reconcile actuals against forecasts & budgets, audit results, determine insights.
• Ability to work with vendor (account managers, finance counterparts), establish good working relationship, hold regular touchpoints to manage POs, monthly invoices, reconciliation and resolution of any billing discrepancies
• Organized, process-oriented - Ability to work with stakeholders across business lines to establish and improve financial models and processes for managing the forecasts/budgets/actuals in a complex space.
Nice to have skills:
• Advanced data/query skills
• Project management experience (for managing billing and audit activities across business lines and aligning with finance)