Our Client is in need of a Desktop Support 3 consultant for an initial 12 month contract position in Fort St John, BC
Logging and monitoring of customer questions, issues and problems through resolution/completion. Creation and maintenance of customer service request documentation through resolution Provision of customer updates and status reports with regards to open customer issues as appropriate Ensure problem resolution via the maintenance of appropriate action plan and/or project plan Ability to prioritize workload with minimal supervision. Ability to make critical business decisions daily with minimal supervision. Serve as primary escalation point for all problem/issues along with all members of the Support team.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POSITION IS BASED IN FORT ST JOHN, BC
Must to have skills:
- Hardware/software break/fix.
- Mobile device support including: device enrolment, IOS and app troubleshooting.
- Image/wipe computers.
- Setup/move/retrieval of computers and peripherals.
- Must be able to lift 25+ lbs.
- Basic network troubleshooting for hands/feet support.
- Software installations.
- Asset management.
Nice to have skills:
1. Able to work independently
2. Time Management
3. Strong problem solving