Reporting to the Regional Manager of IoT Solutions the Solution Sales Consultant role is an integral component in driving IoT sales. You will be accountable for proactively delivering results from net new business as well as driving results within the existing customer base.
- Prospecting and qualification of IoT and solution opportunities including direct customer engagement and needs assessment to develop technical and business requirements
- Ability to sell and develop business through relationship building
- Create an IoT prospect funnel by region / segment / vertical
- Engage in new business development and funnel management activities with focus on IoT vertical market developments
- Interface with key vendors and hardware marketing for solutions and applications implementation
- Develop and deliver presentations and proposals for solutions including responding to RFP’s
- Support the launch of new IoT solutions
- A University degree in business, engineering or computer science with 2-4 years of previous related experience
- Committed to continual growth and training on IoT solutions, networks, applications, and integration requirements for mobile devices or Machine based hardware
- Self-motivated to drive the next step within a sales cycle
- Telecommunications experience, solid business acumen and strong customer facing and experience in working with external customers.
- Be able to communicate effectively and give presentations to various audiences
- Be able to work effectively with virtual and multidisciplinary team
- Experience in a Commercial sales environment with a strong sales background
- Experience with SaaS solutions and sales
- Ability to apply technology to build new business through marketing, cold calling, client consultations and follow- ups
- Be mobile and have a valid driver’s license
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.