Description of Work:
- As client’s next Sr Developer with the Prosper team, you will have the opportunity to work on a multi-faceted product across a Mobile and Web experience. You will work closely with a multidisciplinary team of Developers, QA, UX, Product Managers and various Stakeholders to ensure that we deliver a rich experience to their customers.
- Work independently and within a team to research and develop products in line with client’s strategy, including analysis of the product and technical product solution.
- Work with the Architecture team to adopt new technologies, processes and practices for efficiency and security.
- Work with technical teams outside of Engineering and Enterprise services to develop end-to-end features across cloud, mobile and web infrastructures (Data, Innovation, SAP).
- Live, breathe and work in the Cloud
- Utilize SCRUM and Agile methodologies to complete tasks and accomplish workflows
- Create and maintain accurate run books for technical product troubleshooting.
- Ensure changes to a product are performed within defined change control process.
- Ensure adherence to client’s security procedures and protocols.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of experience as a developer
- Experience in designing and developing scalable, performant and responsive applications.
Thorough knowledge of:
- React, HTML5 and CSS3.
- SQL, preferably PostgresQL
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, Dockerand microservice architectures is preferred.
- Solid understanding of CI/CD tools such as GitLab.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience creating and implementing unit tests and automated testing on platforms such as Selenium, pyTest, etc.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and nonverbal).
Additional Skills "Nice to Have"
- Mobile experience, specifically hybrid mobile with Cordova
- Understanding Clean Code Practices