As an Access management analyst, you will report to our Team lead, Identity and Access Management and will be responsible for operational support of access for applications and email for onboarding transfers and offboarding of employee and contract workforce.
A typical day
This role will support and augment client’s team with the following types of Access Management activities:
- Grant and modify application access/security for client's internal applications, as it relates to a user’s functional role.
- Adhering to identity and access governance, ensure audit requirements and appropriate approved access is delivered.
- Create, review and maintain procedures and documentation to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of all team deliverables and assist team with outstanding access requests.
- Build relationships with project teams and support teams for new products/services to foster alignment with the standard Access Management model
- Training on new products/applications/services or updates to existing.
- Develop, manage and support continuous improvement process initiatives.
- Work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and best practices.
- Manage expectations and relationships with peers, management, stakeholders, and deliver on them.
- Various other related duties as required.
- Minimum of 5- 7 years working experience access management with hands-on experience with:
- Hands on experience and knowledge of Information Security procedures and technologies, including experience with key Identity and Access Management methodologies and technologies, such as Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange Integration, SQL, SSO, ACL, and RBAC would be an asset.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure active directory user administration including User and group management.
- Multifactor credential management.
- Experience administering cloud-based applications.
- Familiarity or experience with Powershell and bulk processing would be an asset.
- Experience in supporting an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solutions. Particularly with the One Identity, Identity Manager.
- Proven ability to:
- Understand both general and specific business needs
- Incorporate evolving industry best practices
- Quickly learn new business and technical concepts
- Handle multiple tasks and work well under pressure to meet specific deadline
- Collaborative and adaptive approach
- A positive, “can-do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy, and sincerity