Our client is in need of several IT Project Manager’s for an initial 12-month contract in Edmonton, Alberta.
These are junior roles. Accountable for the planning & successful delivery of small projects with low risk, complexity and business impact. Responsible for coordinating activities of the project team, identifying appropriate resources needed, developing schedules to ensure project is delivered on time, on budget and within defined scope, meeting or exceeding customer expectations. Applies project management techniques and skills combined with experience in a large complex business environment. Accountable to the project stakeholders and/or other project managers regarding project status. All deliverables are created according to current defined methodology and tools.
Must to have skills:
1. Interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
2. Organizational and time Management
3. Problem Solving
4. Ability to work effectively cross functional teams
Nice to have skills:
1. Working knowledge of Project Coordination
2. Telecom Experience (Cisco and/or Avaya Product knowledge)
3. Computer Skills (Microsoft Office, especially Excel & Microsoft Outlook)