- A team player who can work within an integrated team of product managers, designers, and developers.
- Experience working as Cloud Engineer
- Expert critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Participate in technical design and planning discussions
- Uphold standards for quality by performing code reviews, fixing bugs, creating automated tests, and monitoring performance
- Standardize data quality measurements by establishing metrics, building tools and processes.
- Work with external vendors and aid build vs buy decisions.
- Support and mentor junior team members
- Live our company values of humble, hungry, and care
- Accomplished problem solver, able to think both creatively and methodically.
- 4+ years of professional experience as a full-stack developer (in any languages/technologies)
- Knowledge & experience of Cloud Engineer
- Knowledge & experience of Vue, Node js, react
- Knowledge of software architecture and patterns
- Eligible to work full-time in Canada
- Effective communicator who can translate complex technical concepts into simple ideas depending on the audience.
We use a variety of technologies at Medchart and are looking for passionate people who are willing to learn and challenge themselves every day. We are looking for people with experience in one or many of the following technologies:
- C# (.NET Core and .NET Framework)
- ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web Api
- SQL Server
- Cosmos DB
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent