We’re looking for an experienced full-stack developer who is enthusiastic about digital health, secure web app design, and programming for the cloud. As a Senior Developer, you will play an active role in the development and design of our services. We are seeking someone who is a self-starter, leader and aspires to take on more responsibilities as we grow.
Roles and Responsibilities
- A team player who can work within an integrated team of product managers, designers, and developers.
- Participate in technical design and planning discussions
- Uphold standards for quality by performing code reviews, fixing bugs, creating automated tests, and monitoring performance
- Standardize data quality measurements by establishing metrics, building tools and processes.
- Work with external vendors and aid build vs buy decisions.
- Support and mentor junior team members
- Live our company values of humble, hungry, and care
Required Skills and Experience
- Accomplished problem solver, able to think both creatively and methodically.
- Experienced with Backend (C#) and Frontend (react and angular)
- 5+ years of professional experience as a full-stack developer (in any languages/technologies)
- Knowledge of software architecture and patterns
- Eligible to work full-time in Canada
- Effective communicator who can translate complex technical concepts into simple ideas depending on the audience
- Expert critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Core Tech Stack
- ASP.NET Core Web API
- SQL Server
- React + TypeScript
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent