The Business Analyst – SCALE WMS you will be a Reporting to the Applications Manager, this "hands on" role will interface with our business areas, its managers and system users to define, design, implement, train, and provide on-going support for IT services . Thus, the successful candidate for this position will have subject matter expertise in one or more of the above mentioned areas. This role will involve configuration of SCALE WMS, documenting business processes and reporting solutions, as well as assisting and coordinating aspects of on-going cross-functional projects as required. Utilizing your excellent problem solving skills, innovative thinking, and deep knowledge of the best practices for WMS solutions, you will help these clients capitalize on improving efficiencies and increasing profits. Due to the client-centered nature of this role, travel to client sites may be required from time to time. Please note that this position will also require participation in on-call and after-hours support based on a predefined schedule. Lastly, as a member of our core team, the right person for the role will be a leading example of our culture.
What you will bring to the role
- Your business partners are excited to collaborate with you! You support one another as a team and work together, leveraging everyone’s strengths.
- You can be depended on to see your commitments through and with good intentions.
- The duties & tasks supported by your role, continuously improve with increased quality and fast speed to market.
- You will create functional requirements and use cases, as well as coordinate requirement walk-throughs and sign-offs.
- Lead the configuration of SCALE based on detailed functional specification documents.
- You will conduct hands-on system configuration of SCALE (Windows), Functional/System Testing, Integration Testing, Test Script Writing, Training, Go- Live Support, and Post-GoLive support.
- You will ensure that SCALE WMS is properly integrated from end-to-end, with all systems conforming to specifications.
- Understand business processes and requirements, and translate them to specific software requirements, including Business Requirements Documents and GAP Analysis for extension development.
- Serve as the domain expert and advocate for best implementation practices for our clients.
- You will partner with clients to translate business specifications into test specifications and scripts, working closely with the client’s dedicated Super Users.
- Collaborate with vendors and clients to perform software testing and reporting on quality metrics.