|1||· Ensure data backups are maintained for all corporate information systems.
· Ensure procedures, processes and hardware is in place to address system recovery plans.
· Enforce full compliance on 3rd party software licensing
· Provide support for telecommunication systems
· Liaise with outside firms for system hardware, telecommunication and network consulting and procurement.
· Provide On Call assistance
· Travel as required to perform company duties
|2||· Perform preventative maintenance (OS patches/updates), general repair, installation and troubleshooting of the following equipment.
o Network, network devices
o UPS Equipment
o System capacity planning
· Monitor performance and reliability of network and servers on a regular basis.
· Provide first-level, second-level helpdesk support
|3||· Manage hardware & software assets, third-party services and vendor relationships.|
|4||· Develop and implement setup/configuration and test procedures, equipment failure reporting, PM audit controls (i.e. virus scans, O/S updates) and related technical documentation/standards of network, network devices, LAN, and PC’s.
· Maintain up to date technical documentation/standards of network, network devices, LAN’s, WAN, and PC’s.
· Maintain and enforce all related IT Procedures and Standards
· Establish and audit appropriate technical systems controls and cyber security programs.
|6||· Prepare operating maintenance budgets for IT infrastructure; assist in IT infrastructure projects, budgeting and implementation.|
|Experience||· 3 - 5 years’ experience
||· 5 years IT Network/System Administrator Experience.
· Project management experience
|Certifications / Designations||· CompTIA: Network (exam N10-006 & N10-007)
· CompTIA: A+ (Exam 220-901 & 220-902)
· MCSA: Windows Server 2012 or 2016
· MSCA: Office 365
|· MCITP Enterprise Admin, ITIL|
|Job-Specific Knowledge and Skills||· In depth knowledge of:
• Networks and Data communications
• System Management Activities
• Active Directory
• Microsoft O/S, Exchange Server, and Desktop applications
· Experience in capacity planning and performance evaluation of systems
· Experience in successful implementations of systems
· Proven ability to communicate effectively with end users
· Troubleshooting skills
· Ability to effectively work in a team environment
· Familiarity with relational database management systems
· Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
· Excellent Customer service
· Investigative skills, problem solving
· Program development
· Work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team
· Working in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks
· Creative, innovative, think outside the box