The Programmer Analyst will be required to:
· Work closely with Senior Systems Analysts/Business Analysts to review functional specification documents,
· Develop software according to the documented specifications,
· Unit Test and debug software,
· Demonstrate completed software to business users,
· Ensure software code is documented according to documentation standards,
· Interact with the SNB Business Application Services – EECD or other SNB teams as required for technology related issues and standards, and
· Report progress of work to the SNB Project Manager.
The successful proponent will be expected to produce the deliverables described below
The successful candidate must deliver the following in order to successfully complete the engagement:
· Delivering and documenting new solutions or changes to existing solution as per specifications.
Delivering solutions that integrate into/leverage existing enterprise systems.
Troubleshooting problems and delivering timely resolutions to said problems.
Delivering code that has been thoroughly unit tested.
SNB seeks a resource that demonstrates the following scored requirements.
No. Requirement Required Experience
S1 A minimum of one (1) year demonstrated experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). 1 year
S2 Demonstrated experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2012+ including commenting source code and updating TFS. Other source control technologies will be considered. 1 year
S3 Demonstrated experience with the use of Microsoft Office tools such as Word and Excel, SharePoint and communication technology such as Lync or Skype. 1 year
S4 Demonstrated experience developing bilingual based software. 1 year
S5 Demonstrated experience working in a team environment. Specify team size and composition as well as the team environment (e.g. agile).1 year
S6 Demonstrated experience with responsive web design. 1 year
S7 Demonstrated experience with MVC and the entity framework and/or .net Core 1 year
S8 Demonstrated experience with Code First Development 1 year