Our client in Burnaby is in need of a Compliance Governance Consultant for an initial 12 month contract.
Leveraging your expert knowledge, you will be responsible for a number of compliance programs, especially our Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Competition Law, and Business Sales Code of Conduct programs.
Must to have skills:
- •Respected for focusing on continuous process improvements in the overall management of compliance risk.
- •Confident in your knowledge of the core elements of a robust compliance program.
- •Passionate about developing effective training and communication strategies to achieve team member engagement and compliance.
- •Committed to partnering collaboratively across a broad range of business interests to develop and maintain strong working relationships across business groups, and facilitating a team-based approach for all activities.
- •Valued for identifying compliance governance risks, and collaborating with stakeholders in affected business groups to manage those risks.
- •Recognized for your leadership capabilities to collaborate and accomplish goals with others, including the ability to lead cross functional teams.
- •Confident in assisting the business in measuring and tracking risk, and in determining when and how to implement controls to mitigate risk.
- •Respected for taking accountability for the risks and results of the programs you run.
- •Possessing a knack for regular reporting to ensure a timely, accurate and useful assessment of the compliance risk level.
Nice to have skills:
- Min of 5-8 years of exp as a Compliance Governance Consultant
- Experience with Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Competition Law, and Business Sales Code of Conduct programs.
- Fluency in French.
- Compliance/Risk Management related certification or degree