Must to have skills:
- Highly knowledgeable about database management and architecture.
- Strongly proficient with backend development (Node.js, PostgreSQL).
- Highly demonstrable knowledge in building scalable production services and monitoring performance (we use NewRelic).
- Demonstrable history of excelling in a team based collaborative environment.
- Work with designers to help them understand possible technical restrictions.
- Experience mentoring junior team members, overseeing code quality and evangelizing best practices.
- You also have strong interpersonal, critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Maintaining codebase and making improvements when necessary
- Document APIs and Components for other Developers
- Proven experience designing and documenting APIs (we use Node.js, Fastify, OpenAPI)
- Incorporate accessibility (WCAG 2) best practices
- Development/deployment in Mono Repo
- Experience with FRP (functional, reactive programming)
- Experience with the Docker ecosystem
1. React/Redux 2+ years
2 Node 3+ years
3. Mono Repo Experience
4. Accessibility Knowledge
Nice to have skills:
1. Docker is considered a very nice to have
2. GraphQL Experience
3. Security Control Experience
4. Jira Experience
5. Kubernetes Experience
6. GCP Experience
7. Redis Experience
8. PostgreSQL is a very nice to have
Knowledge of GraphQL is a plus
Experience with securing applications to common security threats (OWASP Standards)
Experience with Web/HTTP security controls (CORS, CSP, TLS, etc ...)
Experience designing, building, and maintaining High Availability systems
Familiar with Jira and Confluence
Experience with Kubernetes
Experience with GCP and/or AWS ecosystems