Job Description: Summary
The Automation Tester will be engaged in performing functional testing including test design, execution, requirements review, developing test cases, executing test cases and reporting test results within the product development organization. This candidate will be performing manual test cases and then automating them.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
• Test Case Development - manual test steps and automated test case execution using Python
• Perform manual test execution on target hardware and run automated test case suites
• Ensure issues found are properly tracked throughout the Software Life Cycle, including working with software developers to reproduce and debug issues as required
• Effectively communicate status and issues with Test Primes, Development, Project Management and Other Stakeholders as needed
• Participate in ongoing process improvement including test case update, attaching missing requirements
Required Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
• 4-7 years of hands-on experience developing, and maintaining innovative test automation frameworks
• Experience in Automation tools
Must have experience with ServiceNow
• Candidate who has set this up from scratch and used for functional/automation testing
• Candidate who has used frameworks to seed data (over mq, xml etc.)
• Strong knowledge of automation testing best practices.