The RPA analyst will work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to design, develop and deliver RPA solutions to automate appropriate business processes. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, an ability to learn quickly, the capability to identify automation opportunities, and the experience to deliver robust RPA BOTs that will deliver the required business benefits within echnology Strategy & Business Transformation business unit.
Major focus of the role would be around process mapping, documentation and development of the RPA process.
- The candidate will work with the process owners to understand the processes and map them. Working experience with process mapping tools like MS Visio will be helpful.
- Since most of the processes would involve SAP/ other internal systems integrated to SAP, basic understanding of SAP is desirable though the role is more of Business Analyst & not Business Systems Analyst
- The analyst would also need to be involved in coordinating BOT development & testing activities with the BOT developers & process owners. This would involve documenting test cases & organizing testing activities to meet the deployment target
- Development experience with automation tools like Blue Prism, VBA and Python is added advantage
- Needs to be a go-getter and good in working with multiple teams prioritizing different BOT activities to accelerate the BOT deployment
- An advocate in process improvement and look for lean process optimization opportunities
- Properly quantify, track and present ROI of the BOTs
- Strong technical background with experience in telecom an asset
RPA - Robotic Process Automation
BOT – the virtual worker
Must Have Skills
1. RPA process mapping and documentation
2 Take initiative to explore and propose lean process optimization
3.RPA tool knowledge (development, operation support and trouble-shooting in Blue Prism, Robot Framework, etc.)
Nice to have skills:
1.Be aware of the new automation technology, best tools & solution for the project or process
2. SAP process
3. Testing in telecom environment