Description of Work:
Reporting to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), the Cyber Security Program Manager will support the planning, management and execution of the cybersecurity project portfolio for our client. The Cyber Security Program Manager will have broad experience in deploying security-related initiatives to achieve program and organizational performance objectives; have broad experience in infrastructure and network systems, including IT Security. This individual is a passionate security professional that can lead and motivate the team to achieve program, TIE organizational and client's objectives.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Cybersecurity experience (minimum 6 years) related to planning, directing and coordinating security activities to safeguard company assets and people.
- RFP development and management for security initiatives. Preference given to candidates that have experience in negotiation of contracts.
- Experience in Identity Access Management, Threat detection and Vulnerabilities remediation.
- Understanding of Security patching, code scanning, SAP Core security, PenTest remediation, and GCP
- Familiar with multi-platform, multi vendor, multiple technology based environments.
- Ability to oversee technical teams including project manager’s and business analysts. (Minimum 10 years of IT or Banking experience).
- Extensive experience, a minimum of 6 years, in a managerial or supervisory capacity within a dynamic / transformative organization.
- Solid understanding of organizational adoption methodologies (i.e. change management, risk management and SDLC).
- Ability to perform well in high-paced, highly demanding environments.
- Strong delivery focus, with demonstrable experience in building trusted relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills to recognize and comprehend complex issues, policies, regulatory requirements and industry information affecting client’s environment.