Senior Technical Writer, Strategy & Transformation Office
As a Senior Technical Writer on the Strategy & Transformation Office team, you will help accelerate our transition to a more product centric, cloud native organization. You will do this by helping aggregate and document architecture frameworks, blueprints, patterns and software code. If you have a good knowledge of diagramming and modelling in various architectural and/or software engineering domains, the ability to produce artifacts from different viewpoints (products, customer requirements, information/data, technology/applications), this role is for you.
You will lead the documentation of architectural frameworks, blueprints, patterns and code that will allow our client to become a product centric organization.
You will collaborate with cross functional teams to align on architectural artifacts fostering buy-in and adoption of standards.
With a strategic focus, you will ensure artifacts are meeting both our strategic and operational objectives.
You will proactively identify and resolve all architectural documentation issues, employing strong tactical and critical strategic thinking and engaging organizational resources as required.
Must Have Skills
Nice to haves
- At least 3 years of experience creating end user or developer documentation. Deliverables can include User and Administrator Guide, Installation Guide, Release Notes, Help, Developer Guide, API Guide, Configuration Guide, Integration Guide, Product Overview, wiki-style technical knowledge base, technical articles, and video tutorials.
- Able to effectively work under different development methodologies. Follows a defined documentation process and able to see possible improvements.
- Possesses skills to create documentation deliverables in good to high quality in terms of the following: accuracy, clarity, style, conciseness, organization, structuring, visual effectiveness, task orientation, and consistency.
- Consistent usage of technical writing standards and best practices.
- Works with minimal or no supervision and is comfortable with virtual collaboration tools.
- Approaches teamwork with a partnership mindset.
- Successfully handles medium to large documents and structures with an eye to modularization, and reusability.
- Intermediate level of base IT knowledge.
- Experience in working with TOGAF, ArchiMate, TMForum, microservices, cloud-native technologies, or API (KONG), Blueprism.
- Knowledge of documentation around CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in working with DevOps teams.
- What We Give Back to You
- Opportunities to excel and show your stuff – work on high value and high visibility projects
- Flexible work styles with the ability to work from home.
- Work in an organization that actively supports your personal development with leading edge training and development tools.
- A fast paced, learning environment where we are constantly looking to grow and improve.
- A strong team culture underpinned by team members who take pride and personal accountability in their work.