One of our telecom clinet is looking for a Sr QA analyst for a 12 months contract in Cambridge, ON
- Participate in Test Strategy, Planning and Closure deliverables.
- Verify application test analysis and design deliverables
- Provide detailed QA estimates
- Review and understand cross-system impactsAssist with identification of test environment and test data requirements
- Develop test cases/scripts and associated project deliverables, execute test cases, scripts, defect tracking, verify readiness, conduct root cause analysis where appropriateProvide sign-off for responsible components
Must to have skills:
• Experience working in an environment with rapidly changing priorities and aggressive timelines
• University degree or equivalent degree from a technical institute or college in the field of computer science, or equivalent work experience
• Demonstrated experience with software quality assurance principles and practices including test planning, test strategy, test matrix design in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in an agile or iterative software development environment
Nice to have skills:
Ability to understand complex database queries and procedures.
• Working knowledge or previous experience with Health Care/ EMR applications
Ability to automate test cases using testing frameworks such as selenium/ appium