Location: Cambridge, ON (Primary), Ottawa ON
Work closely with product and engineering teams to design, develop and execute manual and automated tests using sound software test engineering principles for various EMR products.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
• 3-5 years of technical QA experience including test automation experience
• Ability to develop and automate test cases using testing frameworks such as selenium/ appium
• Exceptional experience in Python scripting with object-oriented programming approach a must.
• Strong experience in API / Web service testing.
• Self-starter with tremendous initiative, critical thinking and work ethic
• Experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL or PostgreSQL and a good working knowledge of SQL
• Experience with AWS infrastructure, e.g. S3, EC2, database services (RDS)
• Experience in designing SQA test plans and test cases according to requirements.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
• Good understanding of the agile software development methodology (Scrum or Kanban).
• Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience integrating test suites into build environments like Jenkins.
• Ability to understand complex database queries and procedures.
• Working knowledge or previous experience with Health Care/ EMR applications
• Knowledge of Containers (Docker) and Container Orchestration Systems (ECS, Kubernetes, and Docker Swarm/Data Center)