Our client in Mississauga is in need of a AR collector for an initial 6 month contract
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and a high level of customer interface.
- Must understand contract documents and terms of obligations.
- Evaluate if credit or debits need to be issued and rationalize payment plans with customers.
- Ability to identify root cause and implement process improvement procedures to eliminate.
- Working knowledge of customer�s overall business accounts.
- Customer visits as necessary Cash collections forecast for manager.
- Owner of customer file end to end for resolution. Ability to recommend alternatives for problem resolution.
- Self-directed position may determine methods and procedures on new assignments and provide guidance to new hires.
- Analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Product knowledge to understand customer objectives.
- Ability to explain machine performance and invoices in detail. Understand price plans for service.
Education and EXPERIENCE:
- Fully Competent in all aspects of assignment
- Ability to help peers
- Negotiating skills
- Minimum: High School, plus PC and typing experience.
- Technical experience. 6 months
- Preferred: Community College Diploma/University Degree or equivalent experience. -