Looking for Solution Architects for a 6+ months contract in Toronto, ON. There are 3 open positions.
High -level technical consultant to build trusted advisor relationships. The Consultant role will demonstrate a strong knowledge and competence across IT Architecture, business strategy, services sales, project delivery, leadership and technical acumen. This senior position requires exceptional technical aptitude, leadership and customer interface skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The position will provide pre-sales support to sales & engineering leveraging exceptional technical professionalism to deliver technology and managed service solutions. Additional responsibilities include:
• Designing, implementing and supporting technology solutions in line with the client’s technology and business strategies
• Engaging with senior level technology decision makers in discussions related to business value and solutions.
• Coordinating various objectives of multiple internal and partner organizations in an effort to drive value for customers.
• Working closely with the application architecture team to influence application architecture frameworks, development standards and technology platforms
• Participating in all key design decisions and reviewing all critical design specifications for completeness, accuracy and adherence to the technical vision and roadmap that you have created
• Reviewing test plans, and user documentation for functional and technical completeness, accuracy and architectural alignment
• Envisioning, scoping, estimating and managing large complex architectures for platform development and deployment projects.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent and a proven track record of Services delivery excellence with 10+ years of experience in technology leadership and consulting services.
• Exceptional understanding of the requirements needed to design, manage and maintain complex networked data systems and their peripherals with a senior to expert level of technical skills within many of the core relevant technical proficiencies
• Experience in designing, deploying and migrating key systems
• Demonstrated ability to overcome the challenges both technical and political to achieve a successful close of their projects.
• Deep understanding of business solutions and reusable components within solutions.
• Sales Acumen & Relationship Excellence.
• Must be experienced and proficient in a broad range of networking technologies.
• Must be viewed within the industry as a credible technical expert.
• Skills in project planning and execution
• Strategic analysis, thinking and leadership skills
Must to have skills: 1st position
1. Netcool experience and Omnibus rules – Minimum of 3 years of experience
2. 3-5 years in admin/support of multi-tiered Netcool environment consisting of Omnibus, TIP,
Must to have skills: 2nd position
1. ITNM experience
2.Experience with working large projects in a highly competitive corporate environment involving custom applications.
3.3-5 years in admin/support of multi-tiered Netcool environment consisting of Omnibus, TIP, Webtop/WebGUI, ITNM, Impact. Experience with setting up and maintaining hot backup for failover object servers and supporting equipment 4.Demonstrated ability to document processes and procedures related to Netcool server and apps environment.
5.Experience with DASH and Impact
6.Experience writing and implementing Impact policies
7.Experience with Network Manager IP Edition including V3.9
8. Experience with configuring Discoveries Experience with RCA in ITNM Experience with Customer Stichers and EMS collectors
9.Experience with MPLS discoveries. Experience with ITNM OQL.
10. Familiarity with Remedy ARS version 4 or 5 a plus Programming languages: PERL, JAVA, Shell Scripting.
11.Demonstrated experience working in a AIX environment
Must to have skills: 3rd position
1. The Tivoli Consultant should have 4 to 6 years’ experience implementing monitoring tools and solutions
2. Strong Communication Skills . Ability to translate user requirements to technical solutions .
3. Understanding of Tivoli Monitoring Architecture . Knowledgeable in Linux, Solaris, AIX, and Windows Strong Scripting Skills (Unix Shell, Perl) . ITM and ICAM Products Creating and Troubleshooting Situations .
4. ICAM for Application Diagnostics . ICAM for Applications .
5. ICAM for Microsoft Applications . ICAM for SOA . ICAM for Transactions
6. Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Nice to have skills:
1. Network or OS certifications a plus