Our client in BC is in need of a Marketing Manager for an initial 12 month contract
Location: Initially work from home and travelling (Post COVID) to Salmon Arm, Armstrong, Vernon, Lake Country- (Open to someone from Kelowna if they understand the whole community)
1. Responsible for driving a high performing, highly engaged workforce through effective and measurable leadership activities including engagement and recognition, completion of quality performance process, knowledge transfer etc
2. Contribute to and influence the strategic planning process; applies economic, political, industry and marketplace knowledge to create profitable opportunities for the company. Clearly links business plan to strategic imperatives and corporate vision. Support and develop contingency plans for possible industry scenarios.
3. Support and communicate future vision & urgency for change. Influences organizational change within and across business units and departments.
4. Provide recommendations on anticipated business, community and strategic implications of business practices
5. Responsible and accountable for the end to end development of a marketing strategy campaign, program and/or initiative including the allocation of the budget and development of the ROI and KPIs.
6. Leverage command of market knowledge to build, secure alignment, and execute an integrated market(ing) strategy (including multiple programs – cross portfolio, cross channel, cross function)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA)
1. Analytical, verbal and written communication skills. Required Proficiency Level: Advanced
2. Proven ability to motivate and lead a team to performance excellence. Required Proficiency Level: Advanced
3. Demonstrate influence and strategy skills; planning, budget management, variance reporting; root cause analysis. Required Proficiency Level: Advanced
4. Proven ability to make strategic recommendations on gap closure initiatives, secure alignment and budget. Required Proficiency Level: Advanced
5. Confidently present ideas to senior leaders (VP and above). Required Proficiency Level: Advanced
6. Proven Risk management and conflict resolution skills. Required Proficiency Level: Advanced
Must to have skills:
1. Marketing and events experience
Nice to have skills:
2. Data and analytical skills
3. People and relationship skills
1. Knowledge and understanding of the 3Ps of marketing
2. Executive presentation skills
3. Escalation management