Our client in Toronto is in need of a Project manager to support the deployment of Managed Network & Cloud Solutions for an initial 12 month contract
Must to have skills:
- Responsible for small sized projects Provides overall direction to the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of a project.
- Plans and manages all aspects of a project including, but not limited to, scope, execution, and budget
- Manages projects comprised of multiple sub-projects and tasks.
- Evaluates project deliverable changes and determines their impact on related and interdependent tasks and projects
- Develops detailed project plans.
- Monitors and controls project plan.
- Conducts status reviews with team leaders and management.
- Identifies variances and initiates corrective action to stay on target.
- Resolves and/or ensures appropriate resolution of all business and technical issues Identifies and manages risks associated with the project.
- Develops and executes contingency plan
- Negotiates changes in scope, budget or calendar with
- Project Owner and/or management
- Performs analysis of schedule, regarding resources, costs and task completion. Maintains effective communication of status with Project Owner, management, and the team
Nice to have skills:
- Microsoft Office - Sound working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook- Minimum of 1 year of exp as a PM
- PMP Certification In Progress
- Ability to understand a scope document lead a project to closure
- Ability to lead, work with and steer cross functional Virtual teams
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, fast paced environment
- Client Interaction / Client Facing Experience
- Strong Communication & Presentation Skills (oral and written)
- Comfortable Interacting with Vendors, Partners, Clients & Internal Teams
- Ability to Manage Multiple Projects Concurrently
PMP Certification Achieved or In Progress
Agile Project Management Certification
Scrum Master Certification
Six Sigma Certification (Green Belt or Black Belt)