Our client is in need of a Business Analyst for an initial 12 month contract, the candidate can be based in Montreal, QC, Toronto or Vancouver, BC
Must have skills-
- Analyze, document and validate business requirements from business users and function specification requirements using interviews, document analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Refines requirements using critical evaluation techniques.
- Document process flows for current / proposed processed, workflows, and data flows.
- Prepare use cases, create and define test plans and test cases.
- Interface between business and technical teams and translate technical and business requirements.
- Communicates with project managers, subject matter experts, end users and Senior Executive.
- Performs analysis for projects with some impact on and risk to customer service or revenue generation.
- Typically works on multiple, unrelated projects simultaneously.
- Suggests work packages to fulfill a solution within scope of others.
- Represents clients to identify solutions and help prioritize and select among different options proposed.
- Acts as liaison between business and system areas.
- Ensures projects align with the business and technical requirements at the strategic level.
- Understands industry trends and best practices.
- Determines staffing requirements and selects team members.
Nice to have:
- Product Financial Planning/Cost Modelling/System Optimization
- Data gathering activities, modeling, interviews, presentation
- Interact with teams to conduct interviews, discuss findings and recommendations
- Great PowerPoint presentation skills
- Great Communication skills
- Agile/Waterfall Methodology
- Service Now Experience
- Six Sigma