View all jobs
Devops Engineer - AnchorToronto, ON
DevOps – Job Qualifications
Nice to Have's
- Engineering a CI/CD solution that automates the build, integrate, test, and deploy functions
- Engineering dynamic provisioning environment such as cloud, vm etc...
- Experience with SonarQube, Jenkins, Hudson, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Monitoring the business SLA of the application through application performance
- Managing the continuous delivery of smoke test automation, security & penetration testing, and failure automation testing policies for the application
- Developing and managing Dashboards, Reporting & Alerting use cases on logging tools like Splunk, ELK, Promotheus, Grafana and Http tracing tools
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools such as Azure DevOps, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt, etc
- Working with various stakeholders to consume and parse infrastructure and application log data
- Product onboarding, tooling, design, and implementation of monitoring solutions.
- Troubleshooting applications by leveraging APM tools like AppDynamics/Dynatrace.
- Having a SRE mind set towards ensuring Application Availability.
- Identifying the application monitoring needs or performance issues and instrumenting them appropriately in AppDynamics and Splunk.
- Guiding developers on database usage and performance (SQL, etc.)
- Coordinating incident response with platform operations and/or infrastructure operations
- Documenting root cause analysis
- Has strongly worked with a product development team