The ideal candidate will lead and deliver a variety of security related technology projects on time, on budget, while exceeding customer expectations. The senior security consultant will ensure the best possible experience for both internal and external customers as well as be responsible for multiple simultaneous projects, with project management support.
The candidate will be involved on customer facing projects to support the requirements gathering, design, deployment, configuration, integration and tuning of security appliances and software leveraging those firewall and VPN technologies : Cisco ASA-CSM-FTD or Palo Alto Firewalls & Panorama.
Knowledge on those technologies, an asset : Cisco ISE / Cisco IronPort ESA-WSA / Palo Alto Cloud Traps / TrendMicro Cloud Worry Free / Juniper SRX Firewalls / Check Point.
Knowledge on those technologies, an asset: Cisco ISE / Cisco IronPort ESA-WSA / Palo Alto Cloud Traps / TrendMicro Cloud Worry Free / Juniper SRX Firewalls / Check Point.
Specifically, the role will involve responsibility to:
• Configure, install and integrate security technologies in customer environments.
• Configure, install and integrate VPN and client VPN solutions based on customer needs (including AAA).
• Perform platform performance health checks, tuning and optimization.
• Design and capacity plan complex and multi-vendor security solutions.
• Performing content and filter development to identify data, and events of interest.
• Configure standard and custom alerting, correlation and notifications.
• Develop standard and custom reports to support customer requirements, including compliance-driven reporting.
• Support SE’s during presales phase and participates on Proof of Concept and Pilot engagements.
• Provide quality knowledge transfer and documentation.
• Solid knowledge of Cisco ASA-CSM-FTD / Palo Alto Firewalls & Panorama products as well as functional and design concepts across entire information management lifecycle.
• Absolute must have advanced hands-on deployment and configuration experience with Cisco ASA-CSM-FTD / Palo Alto Firewalls & Panorama within medium and large enterprises.
• Demonstrated experience to support the listed candidate responsibilities.
• Strongly preferred vendor certifications: CCNA/CCNP, Cisco ASA-FTD / Palo Alto PSE-PCNSE.
The candidate will possess the following experience:
• Minimum 10 years in information technology industry.
• Minimum 5 years focus in information security.
• Minimum 3 years hands-on Cisco ASA-CSM-FTD / Palo Alto Firewalls & Panorama installation and deployment experiences.
Cloud and VM environments knowledge and experiences are a solid asset:
• AWS, Azure, GCP (ie cloud integration for Palo Alto firewalls)
• VM solution like OpenStack