Our telco client in QC is looking for a Business Analyst for Business intelligence team to help understand data already collected and to be collected in order to increase our efficiency and maximize profits.
Comb through large amounts of database by querying databases effectively, and then produce reports and identify gap and insights from those database.
Must have skills:
- Communicates with project managers, subject matter experts, end users for BI matter and evolution.
- Performs analysis for with Data-localisation projects with some impact on and risk to customer service or revenue generation.
- Typically works on multiple, unrelated projects simultaneously.
- Suggests work packages to fulfill a solution within scope of others.
- Represents clients to identify solutions and help prioritize and select among different options proposed.
- Acts as liaison between business and system areas.
- Ensures projects align with the business and technical requirements at the strategic level.
- Understands industry trends and best practices.
- Determines staffing requirements and selects team members.
1. Bilingual – working team in French
2. Knowledge or experience with geographic data and analytic platforms
3. Experience in solutions definition, service delivery and project management
Nice to have skills:
1. Experience with geographic or digital integration layer/platforms (ArcGIS, GIS, MapInfo, NetCraker, Campaign manager)
2. Customer-focused - ability to manage both internal and external customers.
3. Initiative and follow-through ability
: Collect, analyze, understand and process geographic data in preparation of customer profile for transition from legacy to new system stack and optimize digital customer journey