6 months contract in Vancouver.
Our client is looking for Customer Service agents in Vancouver , BC on a 6 months+ contract to work with dedicated Small Business Solutions (SBS) organization that is responsible for operations, marketing and sales execution, driving long-term strategic priorities, and new product introductions.
It is the Sales Order Verification team (SOV). The focus is on sales order verification and order management to drive the best possible sales experience, while ensuring smooth and quick delivery of service to the customers.
SOV is a key partner to all Small Business sales channels. As a member of SOV you will be supporting various Small Business sales channels across multiple product lines. You will become an expert at Verification, Qualification and Implementation. You’ll ensure a great customer experience while reducing sales effort through the ordering and provision stages. Your expertise will help inform Product and Enablement teams of opportunities for efficiency and improvement to the sales experience.
Sales Order Verification Duties
• Validate sales order data, confirming product and site eligibility for services
• Communicate with customers directly for order details and agreements
• Identify systems and process opportunities to create efficiency, reduce customer effort and reduce Sales effort
• Build relationships with downstream support teams
• Develop a relationship with sales and sales leaders to foster strong communication on order and service flows
• French speaking, reading and writing is an asset
• Customer Service
• Strong knowledge of Business 2 Business sales environment
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
• Ability to work and thrive in a high energy, fast paced, action-oriented environment
• Strong and effective decision maker
• Proven ability to work remotely
• Strong aptitude to learn and adapt to new technology and changes
• Salesforce.com experience is an asset