Our client in Vancouver is in need of a Customer Support Specialist for an initial 12 month contract
Safety matters to our clients' customers, and so it matters to them. Our client Monitoring Station is key in protecting the lives and properties of their clients and keeping them safe.
As a Monitoring Station Specialist, you will monitor all manner of events for institutions, commercial and our client's residential customers and respond with appropriate action. Our client protect their clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
Are you someone who?
- Dispatching Authorities, guards and client representatives where required and applicable
- Receiving and responding to a variety of incoming signals in a prompt and efficient manner while adhering to standard operating procedures
- Providing excellent customer service to both inbound and outbound callers in a high stress environment, while keeping a professional, calm demeanor
- Verbally assisting clients with basic system operation and trouble conditions on their alarm system
- Updating client records and verifying data entry
- Other duties as assigned by management
Has a real passion for customer service and wants to keep your community safe?
Can do their best work in sometimes stressful situations and enjoys a challenge?
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
You're the missing piece of the puzzle:
Must to have skills:
- With your excellent customer service ability and your extraordinary phone manner
- You have a strong, clear and concise communication style and a sincere passion for helping people
- You can work well under pressure and maintain composure in stressful situations when required
- You are a self-motivator who can work independently and with minimal supervision
- You are detail oriented and can multi-task
- You have highly effective analytical skills and the ability to solve problems efficiently
1. Data entry experience
2. Customer Service
Nice to have skills:
1. Previous answering service experience
2. Previous alarm monitoring experience
3. Alarm monitoring or guard up to date license