- As the Marketing Manager responsible for Base Management Special Projects, you will have primary responsibility for opportunity identification, strategy development, cross-functional cross-brand planning, and go-to-market execution for special projects in the Base Management portfolio.
- This position requires an energetic self-starter with broad business acumen, strategic mindset, solid influencing and facilitation skills who will quickly develop both relationships and insights with business groups across the organization.
- Strong presentation and communication skills are imperative to success in this role. Strong mobility marketing experience will be a key asset.
- The ideal candidate will be a natural who is able to work collaboratively and confidently with multiple stakeholders across different business units and levels to ensure alignment on special projects, while also owning the results for those activities.
- Lead the cross functional coordination for special projects involving our base of customers across business groups including Mobility, Health, Wireline, and SmartHome Security
- Identify opportunities and stand up new programs working cross functionally with Marketing and Database Management teams
- Campaign and project management – responsible for overseeing all aspects of campaign management including generating clear and strategic marketing briefs, managing creative approvals and overseeing campaign logistics and deployment.
- Collecting and analyzing results for the Mobility campaigns and creating a reporting structure for other business groups to consolidate their results
- Developing internal and external client facing communication, including proofreading and approving copy for campaigns
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders on campaign development, integration and messaging alignment
- Process management – facilitate the implementation of processes with internal and external stakeholders to help improve campaign efficiency
2 - 5 years of progressive experience with a background in marketing and/or in corporate communications
Experience developing marketing campaigns and reporting on results
Required Skills & Abilities:
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
- Strong oral communication skills combined with excellent writing skills
- Solid project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to work confidently with internal and external people/partners at all levels
- Strong ability to work independently, set performance goals and meet deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and the ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, changing environment with shifting priorities
Undergraduate degree or college certificate in marketing, communications, or equivalent