Our telecom client is looking for a Project Manager for a 10-12 months contract in Burnaby, BC.
An ideal candidate must have -
Must have skills:
- Ability to interpret corporate strategies and translate them into practical project plans.
- Proven ability to manage large complex, cross functional, cross regional enterprise projects.
- Accountable for the planning and successful delivery of complex cross-functional projects with significant risk and business impact.
- Takes projects from original concept through to final implementation, championing the development of strong project plans while leading cross-functional multi-disciplined resources through the execution of the plans to deliver projects that meet or exceed customer expectations (on time, on budget and quality of scope).
- Applies advanced project management techniques and skills combined with significant experience in a large complex business environment in the implementation of the solution.Interfaces with project stakeholders and executive sponsors, applying exceptional leadership skills to remove obstacles and resolve conflicts.
- Mentoring of less experienced Project Managers.
1. 5+ Years of IT/Telecommunications Project Management Experience
3. Telecommunications/IT background knowledge
4. Ability to lead cross functional teams
5. Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal)
6. Proven ability to manage projects on time and on budget
7. Excellent problem management skills
8 Proven ability to communicate to Senior Management/Executive levels
Nice to have skills:
1. Knowledge with using SAP
2. Agile or Scrum Master
3. Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)