Our client is in need of a Bilingual Scrum Master for an initial 12 month contract, the role will initially be WFH and there after 3 days a week in either Cambridge, Toronto or Ottawa
You will be a member of the Research & Development (R&D) team in the Provider Solutions Electronic Medical Record (EMR). Our team is a large group of technically smart people who care about making a difference in the Health Care IT ecosystem, who like to be challenged with coming up with new solutions and designs that will positively impact the delivery of health of Canadians and don’t settle for any less from their peers. We work in an agile environment, collaborating openly to solve puzzles with innovative and cutting edge solutions that we own and take pride in.
As an Scrum Master on our team, you will own the development and implementation of Scrum best practices within our team’s methodologies. You will effectively engage with our team members and relevant external teams to facilitate scrum practices for a variety of scrum teams and projects.
Are you the right fit for our team? Do you have a solid passion for Agile & Scrum methodologies and helping teams transition to this way of working? Are you interested in a work environment that has a strong focus on work/life balance and can provide opportunity to work from home or in an office environment? Do you want to work for a team that encourages you to apply your current knowledge but also to gain new knowledge and experience to help you develop your skills and portfolio? Then join our team and help make a difference in the direction our EMR technologies will take the Canadian health care system in the future.
• Solution Owner: You will implement Scrum strategies. You will be responsible for sustaining Agile methodologies and continually offering strategies for improvement to scrum teams
• Deliver Solutions: You will facilitate techniques that increase collaboration, predictability and transparency within scrum teams.
• Communication: Ability to communicate effectively to educate team members on the benefits of following proper agile and scrum processes, in terms of tracking progress and forecasting team capacity.
• Engagement: You are a member of the team, ensuring that everyone has a supportive and motivational work environment. You participate in formal and informal team engagement activities.
Required Skills & Abilities:
• Programming experience (6-7 years)
• Shows proficiency in relevant programming languages
• Strong knowledge and background of Agile concepts
• Prior experience as a Scrum Master (5+ years)
• An understanding of the healthcare industry including data privacy and security considerations
• Excellent ability to prioritize competing priorities and manage work
• Excellent communication in French and English- verbal & written
Nice to have Skills & Abilities:
• Scrum Coach or Scrum Master certifications
• Experience working with large organizations
• Demonstrates ability to work with several different Agile teams across varying projects
• Experience with Electronic Medical Record Systems (EMRs)