Our client in Vancouver is in need of a Desktop Support Analyst for an initial 3 month contract
- 12 hour shift for Saturdays and Sundays
- Mon Tue and Wed – Will be 4 hour shift 5 PM to 9 PM
- Thursday /Friday will be off
Must to have skills:
- Logging and monitoring of customer questions, issues and problems through resolution/completion.
- Creation and maintenance of customer service request documentation through resolution
- Provision of customer updates and status reports with regards to open customer issues as appropriate
- Ensure problem resolution via the maintenance of appropriate action plan and/or project plan
- Ability to prioritize workload with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make critical business decisions daily with minimal supervision.
- Serve as primary escalation point for all problem/issues along with all members of the Support team.
1. Minimum of 1 year of experience . Strong computer literacy
Nice to have skills:
2. Strong organization and attention to detail skills
3. Able to work in a team environment.
4. Data Entry skills and software usage background.
1. Familiarity with legacy computer systems.
2. Phone line based modems
3. Security alarm background will be great