Project Tasks and Deliverable:
As a member of the SNB Systems Integration Services team, you will be responsible to plan, develop and maintain integration services for ERP. You will be designing and developing point of integrations (interfaces) to meet interoperability needs between ERP and legacy systems. On a day-to-day basis you will work closely with other IT professions and EPR Project Team to meet business requirements and deliver high-performance results. Project tasks and deliverables include:
• Developing integration applications that meet business requirements and goals, while maintaining information integrity across all systems and adhering to standards and best practices.
• Designing, developing, installing and configuring Integration applications within the provincial Integration Engine (MS BizTalk) environment.
• Working with the various stakeholders (Business Teams, Project Managers, ERP Project Team, etc.) to ensure successful solution implementation.
• Completing all assigned development and maintenance tasks (service requests, releases, incidents, problems, etc.).
• Monitoring, performance-tuning and troubleshooting application and environment issues to meet and adhere to a high level of system availability.
• Work directly with customers to define requirements and present solutions;
• Responsible for guiding development using Biztalk products and other technologies to build integrations that support business requirements;
• Managing technical scope and client expectation;
• Design integrations between legacy applications and future ERP solution as may be required by customers;
• Ensure alignment with ERP Implementation strategy and SNB Integration team;
• Work with SNB Integration team to implement ERP integration roadmap;
The MS BizTalk Developers will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement and complete the Privacy and Security training, as required by the ERP Project, prior to commencing the assignment.
A University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, a related discipline or certification in Information Technology from a recognized community college. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
A minimum of five (5) years of IM/IT experience.
Demonstrated three (3) years experience in developing interfaces with MS BizTalk Server.
Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English.
Requirement Required Experience
1 Demonstrated experience with Microsoft BizTalk 2013/2016. Describe role and responsibilities on referenced projects. 3 Years
2 Demonstrated experience leading technical design and technical requirements gathering sessions. Describe role and responsibilities on referenced projects. 5 years
3 Demonstrated experience in application Integration design and implementation. Describe role and responsibilities on referenced projects. 3 Years
4 Experience with SQL Server Queries, SOA, RESTful API and/or WCF programming. Describe role and responsibilities on referenced projects. 3 years
5 Experience with Microsoft programming languages such C#, .NET; XML and XSLT. Describe role and responsibilities on referenced projects. 3 years
6 Experience with large software systems consisting of web interfaces, batch processes, time-based transactions, long-running transactions and multiple integration points. Describe role and responsibilities on referenced projects. 3 years
7 Demonstrated experience in implementing/architecting BizTalk integration to SaaS offerings would be an asset. Describe role and responsibilities. Yes/No
8 Demonstrated experience with integration to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system would be an asset. Yes/No
9 Demonstrated experience with Azure PaaS would be an asset. Describe role and responsibilities. Yes/No