Our client in Toronto is in need of a SuccessFactors Implementation Project Manager for an initial 12 month contract
Join our team
Working with key stakeholders across multiple likes of business you will report to the P&C systems program management office to lead a SuccessFactors (SF) Employee Central (EC) implementation for a US company with recent mergers and acquisitions. This implementation will migrate multiple HRIS systems onto the SF EC and EC Payroll platform. In addition, SF Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance, and Compensation will be enabled.
Ability to perform the following duties independently and with mastery:
• Manages all aspects of a multi-stream SAP SuccessFactors implementation project, over multiple iterations within the entire life cycle (initiate, plan, execute, control, close).
• Define project scope, objectives, and KPIs
• Secure and manage appropriate resources (SMEs, partners, stakeholders, vendors, etc.)
• Develop and manage plans and schedules across multiple streams of work and/or implementation partners, to ensure timely completion of project objectives
• Manage project financials.
• Identify and assess change request impacts on cost, schedule and quality
• Ensure control of project: dealing with conflicting priorities, issues, risks, dependencies and change.
• Ensure deliverables adhere to quality standards.
• Work with overall program prime and/or program management office to communicate status, manage risk/mitigation/contingency plans, identify change requests and escalate issues as required.
• Support Change Management activities
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• SAP SuccessFactors knowledge and acumen.
• HR business process knowledge and acumen.
• Project management methodologies, principles and practices.
• Exceptional collaboration, communication and presentation skills.
• Highly resilient, thrive in a fast-paced environment and can easily navigate change
• Exceptional organizational skills and unparalleled attention to details
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact at all levels with clients, vendors & internal teams.
• Minimum of 5 years project management experience
• SuccessFactors Employee Central and EC Payroll implementation experience
• SuccessFactors talent suite experience
Must to have skills: (please at least 3 skills/exp):
1. SAP SuccessFactors EC and EC payroll implementation experience
2. 3-5 years experience managing large transformational system implementation projects
3. Excellent communication skills
Nice to have skills: (please at least 3 skills/exp):
1. SAP SuccessFactors talent suite implementation experience
2. Business Systems Analyst (BSA) type experience for SaaS solutions
3. Change management skills and/or experience