Our Telco client in Burnaby is in need of a Business Systems Analyst with ServiceNow experience for an initial 12 month contract
- Business Analysis (working with customers & stakeholders to scope & map Catalogue Services and associated E2E Process);
- System Configuration (creating the service & process content in a Service Catalogue and automated Process Management tool);
- Training; Documentation;
- Project involvement and moderate project management;
- Go-live & ongoing Tier 2 support for customers, transactions, process, stakeholders; and overall accountability for the success & evolution of the Request Management Process/Service.
Should have relevant experience in IT or similar Service Desk environments; specific experience in Request Mgmt (ie: not just technical expertise); and strong skills in complex business customer service as well as collaboration in large complex enterprise environments.
- Valuable skills are Excel, Reporting, PowerPoint/Visio.
- Experience in ServiceNow (Service Now) is an asset (more than just having used it - should have experience in content/administration/development etc).
- ITIL Experience is valuable.
- Other relevant experience in web based business applications maybe helpful. This is NOT a "Developer" role, but knowledge/experience in application development may be beneficial.