Product Owner (Product Health)
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
The Product Health program at Digital enables a consolidated view and prioritization of the value-essential work necessary to build a sustainable platform and applications.
As Product Owner for the Product Health program, you will be responsible for growing this new and promising strategic management tool.
This exciting role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on the entire Digital ecosystem and offers significant independence.
What you bring to the table
- Continuously refine the Product Health vision
- Define a product roadmap
- Build strong relationships across Digital
- Organize and facilitate regular touchpoints with consumers and contributors of the Product Health model
- Communicate and lead change management activities related to the program’s growth
- Take accountability for continuing to improve the program maturity and its adoption
- Research relevant measures and practices to strengthen the Product Health program
Must to have skills:
- Familiarity with Product Management theory
- Experience as a Product Manager is a benefit
- Understanding of basic technical measures of product health (technical debt, performance, availability, etc..)
- Highly collaborative by nature with experience indirectly leading project teams
- Meticulously organized and able to help others achieve milestones
- Thrives working with limited oversight and enjoys innovating
- Comfortable with business fundamentals and strategic management theory
- Previous experience as a Project Manager is a benefit
- Comfort with data and analytics is an asset
1. 3+ Years in a Product Manager or a similar role – ideally in a Digital shop
2. Demonstrated experience or understanding of Product Health (Technical Debt, Performance, Availability, etc..)
3. Previous demonstrated experience leading and driving a project, implementing their ideas, and handling Change Management within a role
Nice to have skills:
1. Any Project Management Experience (PMP, Digital Experience, etc..)
2. Someone who comes from a smaller shop
3. Previous experience with Data and Analytics is an asset
This is a net new role for a new team on the Tech Operations Squad. We’re looking for someone with strong Product Management skills that can drive a new initiative internally.
Someone coming from a Digital Shop or a smaller Agile shop would be a good fit for this role. This person is going to have to drive the Product Health project internally and work closely with the Site Reliability Engineers, Developers, and the Tech Lead.
This person should have a basic grasp on ideas for the product like Technical Debt, availability, and performance.
Open to a variety of profiles, with the skills listed above, we’re looking for the right mix of someone who is adaptable, solid technical understanding, can drive a project, communicate well with stakeholders, implement their ideas, and work within a smaller team in an Agile/Digital shop.