To meet the requirements of the action plan, the province intends to build and deliver a Child Care Registry.
Foundation work has been done, like the parent registration and certain services such as child registration have been started.
Customer requires a single Senior Programmer Analyst to assist in the delivery of the Child Services Registry.
The Senior Programmer Analyst will be required to:
• Work closely with Senior Systems Analysts/Business Analysts to review functional specification documents,
• Develop software according to the documented specifications,
• Unit Test and debug software,
• Demonstrate completed software to business users,
• Ensure software code is documented according to documentation standards,
• Interact with the SNB Business Application Services – EECD or other SNB teams as required for technology related issues and standards, and
• Report progress of work to the SNB Project Manager.
The successful candidate must deliver the following in order to successfully complete the engagement:
• Delivering and documenting new solutions or changes to existing solution as per specifications.
• Delivering solutions that integrate into/leverage existing enterprise systems.
• Troubleshooting problems and delivering timely resolutions to said problems.
• Delivering code that has been thoroughly unit tested.
No. Requirement Required
M1 A University degree in Computer Science or similar disciplines is preferred but an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. Yes/No
M2 A minimum of fourteen (14) years of demonstrated experience in programming, analysis and system design. Yes/No
M3 A minimum of ten (10) years demonstrated experience with Microsoft Stack (.Net 4+, Visual Studio 2012+ and SQL Server 2008R2+, IIS 10, etc.) as development tools. Yes/No
M4 Demonstrated experience with each of the following tools in at least one (1) project:
- .net Core 3.1+
Core MVC 3.1+
- Entity Framework Core 3.1+ Yes/No
M5 A minimum of eight (8) years demonstrated experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). Yes/No
M6 A minimum of one (1) year demonstrated experience in the Early Childhood Development domain, with any jurisdiction in North America. Yes/No
No. Requirement Required Experience
S1 Demonstrated experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2012+ including commenting source code and updating TFS. Other source control technologies will be considered. 10 years
S2 Demonstrated experience developing bilingual based software. 2 year
S3 Demonstrated experience with the use of Microsoft Office tools such as Word and Excel, SharePoint and communication technology such as Lync or Skype. 1 year
S4 Demonstrated experience working in a team environment. Specify team size and composition as well as the team environment (e.g. agile). 7 years
S5 Demonstrated experience with responsive web design. 3 year
S6 Demonstrated experience with MVC and the entity framework. 4 years
S7 Demonstrated experience in communication skills (written and oral) in English. 5 years
S8 Demonstrated experience with Code First Development 5 years
S9 Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Identity and Access Management 1 year
S10 Demonstrated experience with Google Analytics 5 years