Our client is a customer experience innovator, they design, build and deliver next-gen digital solutions for global and disruptive brands. Their integrated digital experience (DX) and customer experience (CX) solutions focus on building human connections without ever losing sight of what matters most – the value of corporate culture and its impact on engagement and innovation
The candidate will join their Security Professional Services Team to design, implement and integrate various security solutions.
The ideal candidate will lead and deliver a variety of security related technology projects on time, on budget, while exceeding customer expectations. The senior security consultant will ensure the best possible experience for both internal and external customers as well as be responsible for multiple simultaneous projects, with project management support.
The candidate will be involved on customer facing projects to support the requirements gathering, design, deployment, configuration, integration and tuning of security appliances and software leveraging those firewall and VPN technologies: Cisco ASA-CSM-FTD or Palo Alto Firewalls & Panorama.
Knowledge on those technologies, an asset : Cisco ISE / Cisco IronPort ESA-WSA / Palo Alto Cloud Traps / TrendMicro Cloud Worry Free / Juniper SRX Firewalls / Check Point.
Specifically, the role will involve responsibility to:
• Configure, install and integrate security technologies in customer environments.
• Configure, install and integrate VPN and client VPN solutions based on customer needs (including AAA).
• Perform platform performance health checks, tuning and optimization.
• Design and capacity plan complex and multi-vendor security solutions.
• Performing content and filter development to identify data, and events of interest.
• Configure standard and custom alerting, correlation and notifications.
• Develop standard and custom reports to support customer requirements, including compliance-driven reporting.
• Support SE’s during presales phase and participates on Proof of Concept and Pilot engagements.
• Provide quality knowledge transfer and documentation.
• Solid knowledge of Cisco ASA-CSM-FTD / Palo Alto Firewalls & Panorama products as well as functional and design concepts across entire information management lifecycle.
• Absolute must have advanced hands-on deployment and configuration experience with Cisco ASA-CSM-FTD / Palo Alto Firewalls & Panorama within medium and large enterprises.
• Demonstrated experience to support the listed candidate responsibilities.
• Strongly preferred vendor certifications: CCNA/CCNP, Cisco ASA-FTD / Palo Alto PSE-PCNSE.
Industry information security certifications an asset:
• CISA, CISM, CRISC, C|CISO
• CISSP, SANS/GIAC
Required Skills & Abilities:
• Demonstrates a high level of self-motivation and accountability on technical projects in a highly competitive environment to ensure timely execution, clear communication of risks, and profitable delivery with limited direct supervision.
• Exercises and exhibits leadership by planning, organizing, scheduling, coordinating the work of others; providing advice, guidance, direction; developing repeatable work methods, standards and other internal procedures.
• Resolves problems that are diversified and complex and frequently involve new issues that may not have been encountered before.
• Makes timely and logical decisions in analyzing diverse information streams, evaluating options and formulating recommendations in order to resolve problems.
• Excellent communicator: technical writing, design consultation and presentation skills.
• Committed to continuous personal development to maintain and enhance technical security knowledge.
• Most of the work would have to be done remotely but some travel may be necessary to support customer projects
The candidate will possess the following experience:
• Minimum 10 years in information technology industry.
• Minimum 5 years focus in information security.
• Minimum 3 years hands-on Cisco ASA-CSM-FTD / Palo Alto Firewalls & Panorama installation and deployment experiences.
Cloud and VM environments knowledge and experiences are a solid asset:
• AWS, Azure, GCP (ie cloud integration for Palo Alto firewalls)
• VM solution like OpenStack