Sr. HighJump Developer
Our client is a customer experience innovator, they design, build and deliver next-gen digital solutions for global and disruptive brands. Their integrated digital experience (DX) and customer experience (CX) solutions focus on building human connections without ever losing sight of what matters most – the value of corporate culture and its impact on engagement and innovation.
They are looking for a Sr. HighJump Developer
to analyze, plan, develop and maintain solutions atop of the WMS (HighJump). The HighJump Developer is a contributing member of the IT team, supporting end-users and customers. This senior position requires exceptional technical aptitude, communication and customer interface skills.
Work as an integral part of the team developing internal and external HighJump WA solutions, with responsibility for:
o Designing, customizing and implementing HighJump WA solutions
Other accountabilities include:
o Issue resolution and implementation of change requests
o Report development
o Provide development specifications and estimates
o Test and support the QA process
o Document changes
o Grasp the essentials of a business process, analyze them with the business analysts and provide solutions
• Facilitate problem identification, troubleshooting, resolution identification and solution implementation
• Develop solutions that align with the organizational goals, technology architecture, roadmaps, and best practices
• Collaborate with application, infrastructure and security teams to develop solutions
• Provide ongoing technical leadership and support
• Other duties and assignments as required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
HighJump Developer must have following skills:
• Create/Modify simple queries using SQL
• Create/Modify Windows Task Scheduler jobs
• Troubleshoot business and operational issues associated with HighJump Architecture, HighJump Page Editor and HighJump application.
• Plan programs by studying specifications, arrange specifications by developing logical sequence, preparing flowcharts, and researching solutions
• Convert logical sequences and workflows to code specification in program language (using HighJump Architect and Page Editor)
• Prepare & review program documentation
• Perform Unit Testing and assist with User Acceptance Testing
• Verify coding by performing unit testing and trial runs
• Prepare program specifications and advise based on documented business requirements
• Customize/Enhance HighJump application to meet customers’ needs
• Manage the HighJump environments and migration of configurations between environments
• Use of XML, Flat Files (FTP/SFTP), Message Queues, Table to Table communication
• Troubleshoot and develop HighJump functionally using
• Telnet Servers
• Handheld Devices
• App Servers, Web Servers, Print Servers
Desired skill Sets:
• System analysis skills
• HighJump WA installation & configuration, administration
• HighJump WA performance turning (atop of SQL)
• Involvement with upgrading HighJump WA to more recent versions
• Supply Chain, Distribution Management and/or ERP systems experience.
• System Integration with HighJump.
• SQL Programming Experience would be an asset
Business Strategy Skills
• Dedicated project commitment to providing acceptable and timely deliveries.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written, oral and presentation form.
• Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• High tolerance for stress.
• Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making skills in a team environment.
• Team cooperation and respect is required.
• Strong analytical and reasoning skills with attention to detail.
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology related field or equivalent Responsibilities
• 7+ year of development experience
• 1 to 2 years of experience using HighJump WA solution and related technologies
• 1 to 2 years of HighJump WebWise Experience
• 1 to 2 years of HighJump Architect Experience
• 1 year experience in development skills in XML and web technologies.
Following are the key contacts the position deals with on a regular and recurring basis:
• End-Users – Respond to service requests and recommend changes and/or take corrective actions. • Provide training.
• Business Analysts, Financial Analysts and Subject Matter Experts – Regular collaboration including gathering requirements and obtaining systems and process clarification. Testing.
• Vendors and Service Providers – Integration and change management.