We are looking to hire a Operations Support Analyst for York Mills Warehouse (office environment).
Candidates should have a technical background in testing and resolving system issues on a transnational basis (issue presented, issue resolved, next issue), experience in supply chain systems/processed and 3PL, experience with Oracle and V21.
The Operations Support Analyst will support and manage transaction flow between various systems. This role duties include exceptions management, root cause analysis, monitor overall health of Supply Chain systems and any other duties that contribute towards meeting set SLAs.
A successful candidate will be a great communicator, possess ownership skills, builds relationships with internal/external clients, results-oriented and passionate individual. This candidate will have experience with Supply Chain systems, understand order flow, and resolve any system issues with a sense of urgency.
• Work with internal IT and 3PL and resolve any fulfillment related exceptions such as order pick decline and or shipping decline.
• Monitor overall health of the Supply Chain systems such as: Oracle, Scancode, and V21. Ensure outages are resolved quickly with a sense of urgency.
• Manage escalations and requests handling from IT, BOTs and 3PL and ensure in time response and resolution
• Perform and validate BRT, QA or UAT testing during a patch release ensure there is no impact to fulfillment operations post release.
• Drive efficiency and optimize costs by identifying and supporting common metrics and capabilities, and eliminating duplication in processes.
• Identify continuous improvement initiatives to ensure evolvement to industry best performance standards
• Perform analysis and look at trends contributing towards defects
• Perform other duties required by role
• Knowledge of Supply Chain systems, technologies and processes
• Oracle and V21 experience preferred
• 2 years experience with Supply Chain Systems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in Order Management operations
• A strong collaborator who can build relationships and meet business targets
• Acts with a sense of urgency and ability to change focus quickly
• Leadership skills with the ability to influence, coach and direct others
• Strong analytical skills with ability to provide recommendations based on output of analysis
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, particularly MS Excel and MS Access
ACCESS (2 years)
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT (5 years)
EXCEL (5 years)
Nice to have Skills:
ORACLE (2 years)
ORACLE FINANCIALS (2 years)