You have a passion for creating intuitive products, leveraging skills in UX, interaction, and visual design to explore new features, optimize existing portfolios, and contribute to a design system that powers our website across different lines of business.
• Enhance the visual language and style-guide and for a high-profile product
• Design robust, responsive components to populate a dedicated design library, working closely with development in the process
• Design user interface elements that provide an interactive, informative, and engaging experience for our customers.
• Participate in stakeholder reviews, user testing sessions, and business acceptance testing to ensure a seamless end to end online experience.
• Contribute to and collaborate on Rogers’ design systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in design or related field, or equivalent experience, minimum of 3 years of professional design experience.
• Customer-focused team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new tools and methodologies as required.
• Analytical thinker with sound knowledge of user-centred design, information architecture, responsive design, and interactive design best practices.
• Experience participating in user testing and measuring usability.
• Understanding of design systems and atomic design principles
• A design portfolio that demonstrates your talent and experience. Only candidates that include a portfolio link or attach work samples will be considered for the role.
Looking to hire a UI DESIGNER for Client project. Candidates must have min 5 years experience in UI Design working with design systems (intermediate-senior level experience). UX design experience (UI/UX hybrid) a strong asset. Experience with Sketch or similar tools preferred. Looking for DESIGN experience in Telco, banks, insurance (not as a developer). Looking for experience creating APPS (moreso than in media/TV).
Candidates MUST have portfolio included in submission. We are looking for UI portfolios that show what an interface looks like, which brands are used, what their role was on the project/show which parts they actually worked on, multiple screens of a project, documentation on WHY choices were made, visual language across different context. As much detail/context as possible for portfolios (mgr is looking for something similar to a case study).