Job Title Graphic Communications Representative - GCMA
Company Description Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Through ACS, A Xerox Company, which Xerox acquired in February 2010, Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The 130,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.
This position provides Business Support to a variety of Xerox significant Major Accounts in the areas of Customer Relations, Service and Solutions, Account Management, Customer Care and Installation Coordination. Another key role of this position is to serve as primary contact to Business Account Teams, Field Management as well as our Customers with respect to the usage and support of installed Xerox equipment and account initiatives.
• Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers
• Support service call requests, provide solutions based on customer requirements.
• Operate in accordance of proven account customized solutions and within an advanced remote solution strategy.
• Support Office hours of 8am-10pm AST in a weekly shift rotation
• Serve as first point of contact for any and all Xerox related issues –Delivery / Service / Supplies
• Meet and exceed performance targets
• Proactively initiate improvement of processes or operational guidelines inside applications, initiatives, solutions, etc.; in an effort to deliver a superior customer support strategy.
• Accurately update and maintain all existing account databases
• Work effectively in a team environment
• Provides support for emergency supplies / CRU orders
• Acts as the Customer Advocate and facilitates resolution of customer complaints
• Maintains confidentiality and proprietary information between each Major Account
• Promotes customer loyalty with Xerox by ensuring adherence to a closed loop process for all customer issues or equipment activity.
• As a cost saving measure and to decrease the amount of CRUS being distributed, ensure customers have the tools needed to perform color calibration on a daily basis
• Perform Hard disk Overwrite steps with customer to ensure privacy needs are being met
• Monitor incoming customer requests via KANA, MAXIMO every 15 minutes to ensure timely response
• Participate in any training initiatives that will enhance or build on overall team or individual skillsets, to uphold a first point of contact customer focused support strategy.
• Superior Customer Service/Relation skills including second level question probing ability
• Demonstrated Multitasking: Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize
• Post-Secondary Education or equivalent business experience
• Strong Xerox organization knowledge
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• High level of self-motivation, self-starter
• High Sense of Urgency
• PC and systems knowledge
• Strong Team Player but able to work under minimal supervision
• Good Problem Solving skills and creativity
• Solid planning and organizational skills