Our client is looking for a Concierge Security Engineer (CSE). CSE is a role that combines aspects of an IT Security Analyst, Security Architect, Incident Response Consultant, a Security Sales Engineer, and Technical Support. The CSE will be responsible for implementing, overseeing, managing, and supporting the network security infrastructure for multiple enterprises by leveraging our client’s cloud infrastructure and their expertise in a wide variety of fields. The CSE works in a team along with an assigned Concierge Security Analyst and Customer Success Managers.
CSEs develop strong working relationships with the customers and feel ownership over their security posture.
- Creating and maintaining a partnership with our client's customers
- Analyze log and system data
- Interact with, and manage, internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate, educate, and share information with non-technical people
- Help the customers diagnose problems as well as support specific customer requests
- Primary technical point of contact for the customers
- Champion for the customers within the client's Team
- Mentoring junior analysts with their technical and soft skills
Our client is a young, fast-growing company, and all CSE candidates should expect to work with many teams within client, including engineering, operations, sales, marketing, and executive management. A positive can-do attitude is a must. A willingness to learn and continuous self-improvement is critical. An ability to deal with uncertainty is a positive.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years in Information Security, Network Security, or Cyber Security
- 3+ years additionally as a Network Admin, System Admin, Cloud Admin, or similar is strongly preferred
- Have a detailed understanding of Enterprise IT Security, including: Firewalls, Intrusion Detection, Antivirus, Content Filtering, and Proxies
- Have an understanding of Enterprise IT Operations, including: Networking, Active Directory, LDAP, Windows Server, and Cloud Infrastructures
- Analyze log and system data from the above list and other IT systems
- Know how to use one or more scripting tools and languages such as Python, Bash, and Power Shell
- Great writing and speaking skills
- Excellent relationship building skills in a professional context
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- A willingness to learn and continuous self-improvement
- There are no specific degree or certification requirements but degrees in engineering or technology are a plus. Any security or IT certification such as CISSP is also positive.
Each successful candidate will be required to pass a criminal background check and an employment verification as a condition of employment.
Additional skills and experience:
- Security forensics
- Malware analysis
- Threat containment
- Firewall and IDS provisioning
- Proxy and content filtering provisioning
- Authentication and identify management
- Risk and vulnerability Assessment
- Network and security Auditing
- Network troubleshooting
- Penetration testing
- Attack simulation
- PowerPoint presentation skills