Under the supervision of the product manager, The .NET Developer will work with the Digital Product Team and other teams within the IT department. This resource will be responsible for the development of the back-end B2B web interface that facilitates online appointments for services related to automobile glass and accessories. The successful candidate will work in collaboration with the 2 developers of the team for the successful completion of the project.
They must also work with system administrators to meet the standards of stability, accessibility and security. They will also be responsible ensure the implementation of and solution development related to business needs, operational requirements and requests for changes, including process and project documentation.
The team is in charge of the development, but also of the maintenance of the solution.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
• University Degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience;
• Five (5) years of experience in a technical IT position;
• In-depth knowledge (Back-end):
• C # .Net, .Net Core
• SQL (SQL Server)
• Entity Framework
• Functional knowledge of the following systems, an asset:
• Ability to write technical documents;
• Desire for continuous improvement in quality;
• Rigor in process monitoring and good priority management;
• Enjoy working in a collaborative environment;
• Bilingual written and spoken (French and English)