Office Services Manager (Office/Print/Mail/Records/Graphic Design Supervisor)
We are looking for a customer service-oriented leaders with a can-do attitude to help make our clients’ visions a reality. The ideal applicant will have strong communication and customer service skills. Attention to detail and the ability to both work on tight deadlines. This role requires someone who has worked in an office environment. The successful applicant will lead and supervise an 8 person team. Candidates must present a polished, professional image and be able to accomplish several tasks daily with tight deadlines. Candidates must possess proven multi-tasking abilities, be punctual and very personable; outgoing and customer service focused. Office, Facilities, Print or mail experience is required. Management, supervisory and customer service skills are mandatory.
Looking for applicants who are seeking a long term opportunity
Work Area Main Job Duties
- Ensure customer issues and escalations are resolved or further escalated as appropriate
- Conduct quality checks on work to ensure accuracy and required output is to standards
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Perform backfill duties for absent coworkers, scheduling of all staffed areas
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager
- Supervising team of 8 and supporting other areas of the business
- Adhering to contracted service levels, tracking volumes, customer reporting etc.
Areas of Focus
- Providing leadership and direction to entire team
- HR Support: Team Meetings, 1:1, performance management and coaching
- Creating an engaging workplace for the team – Reward and Recognition activities
- Liaison with clients advising on available services and negotiation of turnaround times for service requests
- Building positive client relationships and exceeding expectations
Print and Finishing
- Perform basic digital print production
- Clean and maintain finishing equipment to ensure optimal use
- Training staff on all mail and print functions
- Overseeing mail services for 2 different operating companies. Daily mail runs, incoming couriers and Canada post. Supporting outgoing Purolator activities.
- Investigating shipping issues and customer communication
- Set up and operate high level mail equipment such as: mail inserters, sorters and finishing equipment in
- Automated high speed / high volume environment
- Processing daily cheques and managing vendor invoices
- Complete and maintain all logs and reports including month-end reports
- Order and replenish consumables, forms inventory and other supplies items as required
- Order office supplies via Oracle I Procurement system
- Managing Reception area and meeting rooms set up, AV support
- Monitoring printers, placing service calls and troubleshooting issues Input Meridian (billing system) requisitions
- Working with MMC Facilities on office moves, coordinating with vendors and other tasks as assigned
The primary role of the SOM (Site Operations Manager) is to provide excellent on-site services delivering a high level of customer service satisfaction employee satisfaction and the successful operation of the site.
The Site Operations Manager is responsible for assisting the national account operations manager (NAM) by planning directing and coordinating the total operations of the account(s).
Monitors daily operations to ensure contract requirements are met.
Keeps abreast of major situations affecting service to the customer and ensures all aspects of customer satisfaction.
Responsible for short-term and long-term planning as well as P&L and operating budget preparation.
Oversees the delivery of contracted services according to contract terms as well as the customers' satisfaction with those services.
Establishes and sustains business relationships between client and the customers' management team.
Leads the extended account team in identifying and delivering value to the customer.
Advises the customer of contract deliverables and on information technology business strategy with the goal of improving the success of the customers business operation.
Works closely with NAM to integrate client resources as required to meet customer requirements.
Management of site staff and inspect Human Resource Management selection training and career progression at sites and adherence to policy.
Represents our client with authority to deliver on organization commitments.
Reports to National Account Operations Manager.
Demonstrated leadership skills high energy and team motivator.
Must have sound people skills dealing with clients and leveraged support teams face-to-face by phone and by email communications.
Profit focused and accountable for results strong business and financial acumen.
Cost reduction and revenue management experience.
Exceptional planning and organizing skills.
Excellent written and verbal skills.
Good problem solving and financial skills (strong inquisitive mind).
Strong self-initiative and results orientation.
Systems understanding or networked document solutions (i.e. electronic print on demand internet solutions).
Comfortable dealing at customer executive levels.
Successful client relationship development experience.
Project Management experience.
Superior knowledge in business processes both site and head office.
Superior knowledge of our client products & services.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification.
University Degree/College Diploma.