Career Opportunity: Technical Service Representative (Full Time Roles Available!)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Service Representative working in our inbound call center in our Vancouver office. Reporting to the Supervisor of Technical Support, the successful candidate will be accountable for answering calls from new and existing customers with a focus on technical support and promoting the features, benefits and advantages of our clients products and services to customers.
Please be advised that we provide service to our customers twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days per year, and the successful candidate will be required to work various shifts including evenings, weekends and statutory holidays.
• Provide knowledgeable technical support and troubleshooting guidance pertaining to network, Internet, cable, digital phone, and computer issues
• Deliver exceptional customer experience over the phone and through live chat while staying within our support scope guidelines
• Educate customers in realizing the full benefit of products and services
• Look for opportunities to improve our business and elevate customer experiences
• Promote and sell the features, advantages, and benefits of products and services to our customers
• Employ time management and multi-tasking skills to maintain high service levels
• Thoroughly document customer interactions and escalate potential service issues
• Identify opportunities to improve customer service levels
• Provide feedback to leadership teams to improve environment
• Various other duties as needed
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Demonstrated customer service experience within retail, sales, or call center environments
• Knowledge of computer systems, networking, computer components, LAN, cable and TV setups, internet applications, browsers, and a comfort level with troubleshooting these topics patiently with customers over the telephone
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills
• Demonstrated sales skills and abilities with the motivation to sell
• Professional business manner
• Ability to work independently and the desire to go above and beyond while contributing to a team’s overall success
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills and adaptable to changing priorities and challenging situations
• A positive “can do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
If you want to be part of something bigger—part of a dynamic team of people who are aligned, focused, and passionate about working together to care for our customers, then we look forward to meeting you! Join us.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.