The customer porting centre analyst will support wireless LNP for our client brands. Working with our client and our customers to facilitate the porting of telephone numbers between Carriers.
• Resolve customer fallout issues on wireless LNP requests
• Work both inbound and outbound call/work queues for all our clients.
• Meet and/or exceed Call Centre monthly performance objectives including, Quality, Productivity, Call Handle time, Adherence and Compliance to Schedule.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose issues and coordinate resolution of technical problems.
• Initiate technical calls to external and internal interfaces to resolve fallouts to reduce customer delays
• Troubleshoot and gather information to identify root causes of customer dissatisfaction and determine appropriate course of action.
• Responsible for understanding and keeping updated on the CWNPG/CLOG Guidelines
• Track daily calls, problem-solve and communicate to specific departments for escalation and resolution.
• Working with multiple systems to resolve order issues including Vision 21, SMG and NPAC
• Provide feedback to the management team for process improvement.
• Analyze reports from external LNP Clearinghouse and Internal client Gateway re: outages, latency, high fallout rates and initiate corrective action with external and internal support groups
• Actively participate in a team environment.
• Deliver world class customer service in English and/or French.
• Perform other duties and special projects as required.
• Bilingual language skills (English / French).
• French written and oral communication skills a requirement
• Minimum 2 years experience in telecommunications industry – wireless skill set an asset.
• Rated meeting or exceeding based on last OPM review.
• Strong sense of ownership and responsibility, with the proven ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize assigned tasks and projects.
• Role-Specific Competencies: Problem Solving/Judgment, Information Seeking, Listening Understanding & Responding, Customer Service Orientation, Teamwork & Collaboration, Initiative, Adaptability, Integrity, Individual Accountability, Operational Excellence.
• Experience in customer service, technical product support, repair and/or troubleshooting or help desk experience.
• Ability to perform well under pressure, with extremely tight timeframes, and demonstrate initiative.
• Ability to multi-task is essential.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including shift coverage, evenings, weekends and holidays